Some pseudo-random comments...

Friday, April 29, 2016

first report...on Cruz

There have been few times when I agreed with former Speaker of the
House, John Boehner made some very germain and accurate remarks about
the Canadian born son of one of Castro's Boys, "Ted" Cruz:







According to the Wall Street Journal:

Former Speaker John Boehner called Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh".


He then said about "Ted" Cruz:



"I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost
everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch
in my life".





Given how "Ted" lead the shutting down of the Federal Government several
years ago, Boehner certainly knows everything about "Ted". (The fact
that I agree with him about Cruz can't be influencing me, can it?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home