Some pseudo-random comments...

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

bladder story 2

Urology Visit part II

I thought my Urology Visit was for 10:40 am but started getting the fear it was for 9:40 am. I went to the Urology office and was told it was 10:40. I was happy to return home and watch some TV.

I went back to the Urology Clinic getting there about 10:26 am. I was then sent to wait.

Waiting over, I was weighed, blood pressure and body temperature taken and I started waiting.

Eventually, the Nurse did the temperature and blood pressure check was over and both RN and MD used their portable ultrasound to determine my bladder was much smaller. There was no mention of putting a catheter in.
I suggested the improvement was probably due to me being back on the pills again.

The MD said there was one more thing to check. He told me he wanted an ultrasound of my kidneys. If my kidneys are going bad, then he would recommend enlarging my urethra where it went through my prostate. This would require a procedure “using knives” to increase the size of my urethra there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home