Some pseudo-random comments...

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

vomito ergo sum (15 January 2020)


I woke up about midnight with sharp indigestion and took a Tums. This did not seem to work so I took another and this one did seem to work.

About an hour later, I woke up with worst heartburn centered just below my breast bone. I took another Tums and this did not work. So, I decided to try that "cure" for those who have eaten very spicy food. I drank 2 cups of milk.

I went back to bed with my stomach rumbling and then felt nauseated. I went to the bathroom and ended up vomiting. This really did not help any.

Kathie said "have you tried Pepto Bismo?"

I said no and went to the bathroom to try some.

We had two unopened bottles and one very old opened bottle. I threw out the opened bottle, and opened one of the new ones. I poured the "pink" into the cup and realized I had not shaken the bottle. So, I poured the "pink" back into the bottle, shook it good and then poured and drank the cap full.
After that, I sat in the living room until the pain level seemed to be going down. Then, I went back to bed and felt better. I slept solid the rest of the night.

I suspect it was something I had eaten for lunch. Kathie told me her stomach had been upset in the late evening as well.

I wrote these remarks in the mid morning and in the late afternoon, I realize I am feeling run down. I had running around to do this afternoon and had to break off and return home about 2:37 PM.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home