Some pseudo-random comments...

Monday, January 01, 2018

Expected response to my New Years Evening 2017 letter to my Congress Criters

What results do I expect from my letter of New Years Eve 2017?

I probably will get a "don't worry" reply from Representative Dr. Roger Marshall.. I might get a nice reply from Senator Jerry Moran and I expect no reply from the Virginian, Senator Pat Roberts

Dr. Marshall is on his first term in the house of mis-representatives. He wants to continue to work there so he will be Paul Ryan's apparachick. Senator Moran could balk or so I hope. I expect that Senator Roberts will "go along with the program".

I fully expect the three of them to fuck those of us on Social Security and Medicare.

I no longer believe any of these three truly work for the general population of Kansas; they work for Paul Ryan and Bitch McConnell (I don't recall being able to vote for either of these two foreigners.)

I depend on both Social Security and Medicare to help with my support and the support of my family. I wake up in the middle of the night worrying about the damage Trump et. al. have caused and the damage they are yet to committ. I fear for friends and relatives who will reach 65 in ten to twenty years and can expect to see the Social Security and Medicare they had expected to be gone.

The deficite was created by the House of Representatives createing budgets and the Senate mucking with said budgets and the Presidents signing off on them.

This is the first President I actively fear.

I am not used to this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home