Some pseudo-random comments...

Friday, October 06, 2017

letter to Dr. Marshall about medicare cut

Dear Dr. Marshall,

This morning, I read the House passed a budget that would cut 500 billions dollars from Medicare?  Is this true?

I am retired, on Medicare and receive Social Security. If this is true, then the House budget is going to impose a severe burden on my family. This is simply unacceptable. There are a vast number of "old" people in the USA who depend on Medicare and on social security.

A large number of older voters, including me, depend on these programs. I hope you will fight for us!

Respectfully,

Michael W. Bell

PS: I am also a retired federal worker and have signed an agreement which sets my retirement. Although this is a side issue, I hope and trust you will not tolerate any reductions in my income in order to decrease the income taxes on the very rich.

This is a letter I sent via internet to "my" Congress (House) member.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home