Some pseudo-random comments...

Sunday, September 19, 2021

letter to "My" Senator

 Dear Dr. Marshall,


As an MD I hope you can clear up a question I have.


I've read the covid-19 is spread in liquid droplets from the nose or mouth. Masks serve to block these droplets and thus stop the spread of covid-19. I agree the masks are probably ineffective at stopping particles as small as a virus.


If I am correct then wouldn't wearing "the mask" help stop the Pandemic?


Given the amount of crap we ingest into our bodies, the arguments against the shots seem spurious. (i.e. "You won't put that crap - vaccinations- in my body!") Are you planning on belated PDAs about encouraging the public to get vaccinated?


R/

  Michael W. Bell



Dr. Marshall is a retired ob/gyn and probably is less knowledgable about viruses and Pandemics than he thinks. The basis of this opinion is this wisdom from Robert A. Heinlein:

"Expertise in one field does not carry over into other fields. But experts often think so. The narrower their field of knowledge the more likely they are to think so."

    Robert A. Heinlein 



Labels: Robert A. Heinlein, Heinlein, Experts, Heinlein on Experts

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home