Some pseudo-random comments...

Monday, January 02, 2017

not my party

I don't go to other people's parties. In fact, I avoid parties I may be invited to if I don't know people there and have hopes of spending time with them. It is my experience that folks form into tight cliques and outsiders, like me, have little if any chance of being accepted by any of these cliques.

I am far better off staying at home. My wife and my cat accept me.  Even if Kathie is not home (i.e. she is working at an office party), I would still be better off at home. 

So, why why the whiny remarks?

The upcoming Iauguration for El Presidente  is not going to be my party. I refuse to watch it and I refuse to watch later news reports of Orange Fucker's Inauguration. 

As they say:  Not my circus!

            Not my Monkeys!

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home