Some pseudo-random comments...

Monday, September 19, 2016

Republcians and their piss poor manners

The Republicans say they are the polite party and all the obnoxious assholes are Democrats (or so I’ve heard some Republicans say). This simply is not true.

At the Kansas State Faire in Hutchinson this past weekend, I saw a woman in a “Hillary for Prison” t-shirt, two people wearing “Deplorables” t-shirts and I heard there were several “TRUMP/PENCE” t-shirt wearers.

No one gave them any shit.

A woman was wearing a CLINTON/KAINE FOR PRESIDENT t-shirt. If the Republicans are truly the Party of the Polite, she would have been ignored or gotten polite remarks.

I saw here literally cornered by people whose body language did not seem friendly. I later heard she had been complaining about being booed and hissed.

I congratulated her on “Showing The Colors” and she was grateful for getting some support.

So much for the Republican Party being the Party of the Polite.

 

I will vote for HILLARY/KAINE even though I know Kansas is almost guaranteed to vote Republican. I am going to vote out of pure defiance!

 

Deplorables, Kansas State Faire 2016, Hillary For Prison, TRUMP/PENCE, CLINTON/KAINE

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home