Some pseudo-random comments...

Friday, August 05, 2016

bye bye Tim

Tim Heulskamp lost the primary earlier this week.

I'm happy to see him leaving this coming January 2017 as Tim has been an obstructionist and basically did nothing for "The Big One" or largest district of Kansas. He sponsored 45 bills and only one made it to a law.
He was a major sponsor of many attempts to overturn the Affordable Care Act (AKA "Obamacare").

I've asked Tim's men at the annual 3I shows why he won't create a replacement for "Obamacare".  His people generally looked at me like they had no clue what I was talking about.

Looking back, it is more like his people were responding with shock to the notion that anyone would want to replace "Obamacare".

After he was given the boot, Tim said "Kansas has lost" on his facebook page. Wrong, Kansas won and the only loser was Tim Huelskamp.

Now, poor Tim will go from living off his $174,000/year as a Congress Critter and whatever income he took in as a "farmer" to merely being a retired CongressCritter and "farmer". 

IMPORTANT NOTE: Tim is 47 and will have to wait until he is 62 to gather any retirement pay. I DO hope he makes a nice paycheck from "farming" and can turn that PhD of his into income. I don't think he will have to turn to Food Stamps however...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home